Sunday, February 13, 2011

Unexpected Valentine


For almost a year I have been begging our missionary to send home one of his picture cards. He has emailed pictures off and on, but never sent a card full of pictures. While I love the emails pictures, I desperately wanted a full card of pictures. I have never stopped asking him to send a card, but never really expected to get one. This last week my request was granted and I received a picture card in the mail from Elder Porterfield. Although I'm sure he didn't expect the picture card to be a valentine gift, for me it was.

I cherish every email and letter my missionary sends me, but there is nothing like getting pictures. I'm not sure where all of the pictures were taken or why he took them. I know some are from the beginning of his mission and some are recent. I love them all and so I share some of them with you, enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: