Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter


I know I am late getting these pictures up, but they are too cute not to share.
We had a nice calm Easter day. With only one child at home, the toughest part of getting ready for Easter was getting grand baby's outfits made and packages off to Karly and Missionary Kody. I was a little sad to think this was the last missionary Easter package I would be sending for who knows how long. For the last four years we have had a full time missionary serving from our family. Man, time really does fly. Kaira Fern, Tyler and the boys when to church with us and spent the day. I loved having them with us. I was waiting for them outside the Primary room and then just as I looked down the hall someone asked me, "who's the rock star?" It was Henry running down the hall to meet me, with his long hair and sunglasses on. It made a granny proud! Are these boys cool or what?
We had a great day napping, hunting eggs, a yummy dinner and all spent with grandpa home and just family. 

No comments: